Sunday, August 3, 2008

Perfect Weather


Everybody has their own definition of the 'Perfect-Weather-Day'. Mine is 'Cloudy with a gentle breeze'. Citing such an opportunistic day on 2nd Aug, I went to Thiruvanmiyur beach - it's an heavenly feeling to walk by the waters while listening to some good music. Another nirvana moment is to ride on the bike on such days, without a helmet & with earphones. The cool breeze brushing by my face, I went on a long ride, exploring new routes. I found a new entrance to IIT Madras campus, by the Taramani Bus stand. I was reminded of my old Vana Vani days when a little KV school girl asked for a lift to the school from the entrance (Lazy me was no exception to this act!).

To say that IIT Chennai campus is an superb place will be an understatement. It is amazing to see so much flora & fauna in the scenic campus. The banyan tree hangovers on the winding roads will forever be etched in my memory. I loafed around the campus for quite a while - I had the opportunity to see a deer jumping, a hug pig crossing the road (or was it a wild boar?!). Check out this beautiful deer posing for me! Usually deers do not allow humans to come near them, but this guy seemed to love being photographed!

No comments: